All Devon and Cornwall Archers will have received an email from Archery GB making you aware of the guidance about returning to Archery published on May 13.
Different clubs will be in different positions as to how soon they can implement this. Remember your club committees are volunteers and please support them as we all adjust to the new requirements.
Clubs and archers in the region are asked to be patient and ensure they put health and safety first in their planning, and expectations of what returning to Archery will look like.
Archery GB have published guidelines which relate to the first phase.
1. Return to archery guidance for clubs
2. Return to archery guidance for archers
3. Return to archery guidance notes for coaches
4. Template risk assessment for returning to archery
5. Example range layout for social distancing
6. FAQS for returning to archery